Silence - Frame 1
Sometimes, there are just no words to describe a feeling. Sometimes we feel things that are opposites at once.
In your silence, may you remember who you are. A divine mortal creature, an emotional expression of nature, and most importantly: a dear friend.
There is such sweetness in a companionship that enjoys the gift of silence together.
- Watermark is for preview only
- Includes digital artist signature in bottom right of print <3
- Print is edge to edge with no border
- Satin finish halfway between matte and glossy
- Paper weight of 352gsm
- FSC Certified (protecting the forests)
- So, if you are too tired to speak, sit next to me for I, too, am fluent in silence.
- Gallery quality satin finish, halfway between matte and glossy
- Luxurious paper weight of 352gsm
- Machine cut edges
- Resistant to fingerprints and scuffing
All my prints are Forest Management Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
My work is printed on paper that has come from a forest which has been evaluated and certified as being managed according to the correct social, economic and environmental standards.
About the Artist
About the Artist
Dionne Ong is a mixed-race Asian Canadian artist whose work provokes and challenges her viewers' connection with nature, infinity, and self-love.
She has an 'every day' practice, most notably publishing 261 unique illustrations in 2021.
"It's so easy to see the magic in Mother Nature and animals, and deem them worthy of love. And yet, we struggle to allow ourselves to be worthy of love- despite being part of nature. The purpose of my work has always been to connect you to your magic."
Robust gallery paper
Ultra thick gallery quality print will last a lifetime on your walls
Delicate and Fine Details
Impossible to showcase on social media, print captures *everything*
Edge to Edge Print
Get the most out of your frame- beautiful with or without a mat
Affordable Hanging Options
Thick prints look great in magnetic poster hangers- available easily online for under $20